Monday, August 27, 2007

My Budapesties.

Here are some pictures of my friends here. This isn't all of them, but it's a good cross section. (For a better view click on the picture, it'll open a larger version of the picture).

This is Eva. She goes to Scripps, but she's more of a Mudd-type. Plus she's UU, so that = awesome.

This is Michael. Better known as Mihály.

This is Bruce. He's a frat boy, so I was prejudiced against him at first... but now he's one of my best friends here, so who knows.

I give you... Voula (left) and Mad. Voula lives about 15 minutes from me in Buda and goes to school in Wellesley. Mad goes to school at Wesleyan. Don't get them confused.

This is Zeb! That's short for Zebediah, but he goes by Zebadeus (Zeb-a-day-oosh) in Hungarian class.

This is Pat. He does magic tricks!

No comments: